What is Frosted Glass Vinyl?
Etch material is a frosted or dusted vinyl; this means that the frosted vinyl surface is semi-transparent to light but not see-through, creating a tint effect, but with a much nicer, classy finish.
Examples of where you might use Frosted Glass Vinyl:
- Apply your business logo on glass doors of an entrance way, always provides information with subtlety
- Sharing an office? Cover the windows with frosted etch vinyl, it doesn’t block out all the light, but provides privacy. Etch vinyl is completely non see-through
- Small additions to shop fronts look especially nice in etch vinyl, such as shop trading hours
- Add frosted vinyl as a window tint. This looks a lot nicer than traditional tint and is less expensive than frosted glass
- Frosted etch vinyl has a sparkled, silver effect, so for anything requiring a classy look; frosted, etch vinyl is perfect